Commentary, Analysis, & Interviews
Case Law News
- RIAA Jury Finds Woman Liable for Piracy, Awards $222,000
- Use My Photo? Not Without Permission Photograph of a minor posted on Flickr, under the Creative Commons License, used by Virgin Australia in an ad campaign, seen by plaintiff as a violation of privacy.
- On the Texas suit against Virgin and Creative Commons – Lawrence Lessig
News Web Sites
- Blog feeds found on the Stanford Copyright and Fair Use web site.
- Fairly Used. The blog of the Stanford Copyright and Fair Use web site
- American Association of Law Libraries – Washington Affairs Office Action Alerts. Contains recent news and information on copyright and fair use legislation.
- American Library Association Office of Washington Affairs – Current news and updates in copyright legislation.
- Copyright Headlines – From the Center for Democracy and Technology
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Resources– From the Association of Research Libraries, includes information on current legislation.
- Primary Source Materials – Copyright and Fair Use Opinions, Statutes, Regulations and more.